Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Bella NTV7 - Kids in The Kitchen

Last week, we had the opportunity to appear on NTV7 for the Bella Weekend show :) What a great experience it was for both Baby C and I. On the show, I spoke to host, Belinda Chee about cooking and baking with kids and Baby C also showed how to make our sugar-free banana loaf from scratch. Despite being a little shy, she did so well - I am immensely proud of her.

The show was aired on 18 September 2015 at 11am. For those who did not manage to catch it on TV, you can also watch it on Tonton website by clicking on this link here. You will first need to login (or register if it's your first time), then scroll to 24th minute to catch us.

Here are some photos which Hubby captured backstage on the set of Bella Weekend.


The star of the show ;)


Before the recording, Baby C measured out all the ingredients 



Mummy and daughter team


With host, Belinda Chee



We also had the pleasure of meeting Hi-5, as they appeared on the same show as us! Baby C used to watch them every morning on TV


Our turn now - our whole recording was done in this kitchen





While I spoke to Belinda, Baby C did all the tasks on her own. Usually I supervise the kids at home and give them verbal instructions on what to do next, but as I couldn't do that here, I printed out a piece of paper with the tasks for Baby C to follow.



Our finished banana loaf at the front 


Watching ourselves on the TV last Friday


Thank you to Bella NTV7 and Nuffnang Malaysia for making this happen! :)



For those interested to cook/bake with their kids, here are my top tips to get you started. Here are a collection of kids-friendly recipes you can try out.


If you enjoyed reading my posts, LIKE me on Facebook! You can also follow me on Instagram (@babysumo) for more photo updates or Dayre for daily updates.. Thanks :)

9 comments:

  1. Can upload the show onto youtube? I don't watch tv. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arthur, you can watch it on Tonton.com.my. I have provided the link above.

      Unfortunately I am unable to record it or put it on youtube.

      Delete
  2. EXCELLENT SHOW,WELL DONE MOTHER and DAUGHTER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yen,
    Congratulations to Baby C! And to the proud mummy too!
    The loaf looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww congratulations!! I saw this on your IG and you two make an awesome team! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics! what a fun and memorable experience for the family (including meeting hi-5!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just awesome! A HUGE welldone to you and your daughter. x

    ReplyDelete

Please drop any comments or questions you may have here. Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...